- FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beautiful stone detached home in a private country setting
- Reception hall with slate tiled floor
- Family lounge with feature fireplace
- Large open plan farmhouse kitchen with range cooker
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and dressing room
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- 1.3 acre of gardens
- Oil fired central Heating
- Idyllic rural setting on the outskirts of Killyleagh
- Delamont Country Park is within walking distance
- Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this unique property
- Immediate availability
- Detached, Let Agreed
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
- Furniture: Unfurnished
- Heating: OFCH
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling from Killyleagh town, turn onto Frederick Street and continue past the castle. Take the left hand turn on Coily Hill Road just before the Primary School. No. 12 is at the botttom of the first lane on the left.