The Obel Tower is a unique glass encrusted 28 storey building and is Belfast's tallest apartment development. Rising proudly from Belfast's Donegall Quay, this landmark building offers a superb range of stylish apartments in the heart of the City Centre. This stunning apartment is situated in one of the best sites on 15th floor in the middle of the development, achieving optimum views over the Quay and Cavehill. The apartment has been finished to a very high specification with a modern, contemporary feel throughout. The apartment comprises of a large double bedroom, the main bathroom is finished to high spec standard including a luxury 3 piece white suite with towel rail and shower facilities The modern "shaker" style kitchen is beautifully finished with a dark wood and is fully integrated with dishwasher/washer dryer included, which feeds into the spacious open planned living/dining area. The apartment further boasts uPVC double glazing throughout, a modern, efficient electrical heating system to reduce overall energy costs and private underfloor parking. There is a concierge security consultant on site 24/7 This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire prime accommodation in the City Centre, viewings are highly recommended. AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTHS + LEASE FROM 18TH AUGUST
- FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTHS + LEASE FROM 18TH AUGUST
- Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Stunning Views over the Dockside and Cavehill
- Bright & Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- 1 Large Bedroom, Built in Storage
- Luxury High Spec Bathroom
- Private Parking
- Views Over Belfast and Surrounding Areas
- BEDROOM (1):1' 3"×9' 0" (c.3.96m×2.74m)
- BATHROOM:6' 0"×7' 0" (c.1.93m×2.24m)
- White suite. Panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:1' 7"×17' 0" (c.5.36m×5.31m)
- Living Area: Panoramic views over River Lagan, City Centre, Odyssey and Castlereagh Hills.
- KITCHEN:8' 0"×8' 0" (c.2.46m×2.67m)
- High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Gorenje four ring hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer and dish washer. Low voltage lighting.
- HALLWAY:1' 7"×3' 0" (c.5.38m×1.04m)
- Painted walls, beige carpetting Internal Storage Cupboard with Electric Meter, Hot Water Tank and Ultility area
- Apartment, Let Agreed
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Receptions
- Furniture: Furnished
- Heating: E7CH
- Lease: 6 Months
- Excludes: No Pets. No Smokers.
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
The next street up from Royal Mail office on Tomb Street