THE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE... "We chose the house because we liked the layout and it offered us excellent space - for all the family. We especially liked the large Dining/Kitchen and walled rear garden. The excellent reputation of Dunlop Homes was also a factor and even though the house came with a 10 year NHBC Warranty Dunlops expertise has meant we have had no problems with the house at all. Walmer Grove is a quiet, convenient location and the variety of homes and finishes make this a lovely place to live."
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large dining kitchen with excellent range of units and Bosch equipment
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Phoenix natural gas central heating
- Garage and wide driveway for extra parking
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty from 2005
- Cloakroom, family bathroom and Ensuite
- Excellent decorative order
- Easily managed gardens on corner site
- Rear walled garden ideal for young children or pets
- Very convenient to Bangor and Belfast
- Springhill Shopping Centre and leisure facilities close by
- Cul-de-sac with no 'through' traffic
- Lovely variety of house designs and& styles in this much admired Dunlop Homes scheme
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door with double glazed panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate timber effect flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., laminate timber effect flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM15' 9"×12' 9" (c.4.80m×3.89m)
- Feature fireplace, slate surround and hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING OR LIVING ROOM12' 9"×11' 0" (c.3.89m×3.35m)
- Laminate timber effect flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM27' 0"×10' 9" (c.8.23m×3.28m)
- 'Franke' one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of high and low level cupboards with laminate roll top worktops, BOSCH four ring stainless steel gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor canopy with light, BOSCH integrated dishwasher, plumbed for American fridge/Freezer. UPVC double glazed doors to rear garden. Laminated ceramic effect floor. Fireplace with inset gas stove, reclaimed brick surround and hearth.
- UTILITY ROOM9' 6"×5' 6" (c.2.90m×1.68m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of beech high and low level units, laminate roll top worktops, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, hardwood double glazed door to enclosed rear garden.
- Staircase with pine spindles and handrail to first floor
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM (1)13' 9"×12' 9" (c.4.19m×3.89m)
- Extensive range of built-in robes in lined oak finish, full length dressing mirrors.
- EN SUITE
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush W.C., half tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2)12' 9"×11' 0" (c.3.89m×3.35m)
- Excellent range of built-in robes, cupboards above and built-in dressing table.
- BEDROOM (3)13' 3"×12' 9" (c.4.04m×3.89m)
- BEDROOM (4)12' 3"×11' 0" (c.3.73m×3.35m)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C., half tiled walls, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Large linen press with radiator
- Storage installed, floored, light and power, potential for conversion for additional rooms if required (subject to relevant permissions).
- GARAGE19' 9"×10' 9" (c.6.02m×3.28m)
- Roller door. Light and power. Wide brick pavoir driveway and parking for several cars. Phoenix natural gas central heating boiler. Floodlight.
- Easily managed gardens to front and side. Walled in to rear in lawns, flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Detached, For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Just past Dickson's Garden Centre on Belfast Road heading towards Bangor on the left hand side