The Owner's Perspective
"Sunnybrook has been on the map since 1834, although we have only been here since 1986. It has been an exceptionally tranquil place to live, surrounded by farmland and woodland. Wildlife abounds, we have rabbits, badgers, foxes and even a resident pheasant. Growing up, our children enjoyed the freedom of the countryside, with the added bonus of easy access to the beach and the country park. Sunnybrook has been an idyllic home for all of us."
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Study
- Four Bedrooms, Two With Wet Rooms And One With En Suite Shower Rooms
- Main Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Solid Italian Pine Kitchen By GIEFFE With Extensive Range Of Integrated Appliances & Granite Worktops
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Economy 7 Central Heating
- Private Mature Grounds Surrounding The Property
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Situated In A Small Settlement Of Only Five
- Located Off The Ballyrobert Road Down A Tarmac Lane Once Used By Clandeboye Estate (Helen's Way)
- Backing Onto Woodland
- Access To Helens Bay Square & Railway Station (5 Minutes By Foot)
- Timber Frame Construction
- Built In 1986
- Only One Vendor From Construction
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid wooden door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bright and spacious Entrance Hall with access to roof space via slingsby style ladder. Walk in hotpress, cornice ceiling and cloakroom plus separate low flush w.c., and wash hand basin. Double bevelled glazed doors to...
- DRAWING ROOM:29' 3"×14' 2" (c.8.92m×4.32m)
- Marble fireplace and hearth with Jetmaster gas inset, solid Candaian birch wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:13' 8"×10' 9" (c.4.17m×3.28m)
- Hole in the wall Jetmaster gas fire and slate hearth, laminate floor, french doors leading to raised decking area.
- DINING ROOM:17' 5"×13' 8" (c.5.31m×4.17m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :13' 8"×13' 7" (c.4.17m×4.14m)
- Excellent range of high and low level solid pine cupboards with glazed display units, pelmets, under unit lighting, granite worktop & splash back, inset stainless steel circular bowl and mixer tap, stainless steel 4-ring Smeg gas hob, De Dietrich under oven, canopy over incorporating Smeg extractor fan, Bosch eye level combination microwave oven, integrated fridge and Bosch dishwasher, porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling, glazed door accessing...
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 5"×8' 3" (c.3.48m×2.51m)
- Range of high and low level white high gloss units, hand crafted Iroko worktop with belfast sink and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, porcelain tiled floor. Service door to side. Separate low flush w.c., inset wash hand basin and pine surround.
- MASTER BEDROOM:13' 8"×13' 8" (c.4.17m×4.17m)
- Including excellent range of built in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drying area, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer taps, low flush w.c, porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 8"×10' 1" (c.4.17m×3.07m)
- French doors to rear, side and patio. Archway to...
- DRESSING AREA:10' 6"×5' 11" (c.3.20m×1.80m)
- SLIDING DOOR TO EN SUITE WETROOM:10' 6"×7' 6" (c.3.20m×2.29m)
- Wet room with a Matki glass shower enclosure, thermostatically controlled shower unit, contemporary Utopia sink and mixer taps with white high gloss cupboards, low flush w.c., ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):14' 4"×10' 1" (c.4.37m×3.07m)
- Archway to...
- DRESSING AREA:10' 6"×5' 10" (c.3.20m×1.78m)
- Sliding door to...
- ENSUITE WETROOM:10' 5"×7' 7" (c.3.18m×2.31m)
- Wet room with Matki glass shower enclosure, thermostatically controlled shower unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low flush w.c., Duravit contemporary sink unit with mixer taps and high gloss cupboard under.
- BATHROOM:10' 1"×7' 3" (c.3.07m×2.21m)
- Coloured suite comprising of corner bath, inset wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, solid maple wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 4"×10' 1" (c.4.06m×3.07m)
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5):10' 11"×10' 2" (c.3.33m×3.10m)
- Extensive grounds with a sweeping pebbled driveway, mature shrubs, border flower bedding and lawns, raised decking area with hot tub built in and patio area to the rear. Outside lighting.
- Detached Bungalow, For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling along the Bangor carriageway towards Bangor turn left just after the Ballyrobert Garage onto Ballyrobert Road, travel for approx 1 mile until an opening on the left handside, this is the access point to Sunnybrook Farm. Continue along the laneway to the end and No. 3 is second on the right.