Located in the heart of the rolling County Down countryside but only minutes drive from Newtownards, Holywood, Belfast and Bangor this attractive home has a great combination of size, privacy and convenience. The house is detached with good space for a family. There is a striking entrance porch with scenic views over County Down. There are 4+ reception rooms; in addition there is well equipped solid oak kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and a downstairs bathroom with a dressing area. The house also benefits from a stair lift to the first floor, which has three generous double bedrooms with a good range of built-in storage and a family bathroom. Outside there is a double garage and two full sized dog units. The garden is terraced at the front, and to the rear there is a private and enclosed courtyard & garden ideal for children. The property is approached from the Belfast Road and has a driveway with parking areas; there are extensive lawns that overlook rolling countryside - a stunning setting.
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Detached family home with Panoramic views over the County Down Countryside & Scrabo Tower
- 4+ Reception Rooms to include: Dining Room, Drawing Room, Living Room, Snug & Dressing Room/Office
- Solid Oak Kitchen with Granite Worktops & Tiled Flooring
- Separate Utility Room with Back Door to the Rear Courtyard
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms with Built in Storage
- Family Bathroom with Seperate Shower & Jacuzzi Bath
- Double Garage with Remote Controlled Door
- Private & Enclosed Rear Courtyard / Garden
- Large Patio Area to the Front of the Property Overlooking Scrabo Tower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Apple & Pear Trees in the Rear Garden
- Detached, Let Agreed
- 3 Bedrooms, 4 Receptions
- Furniture: Unfurnished
- Heating: OFCH
- Lease: 12 Months
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling up the Belfast Road from Newtownards the property is found on the right hand side after the turn off for milecross road on the left.