The Owner's Perspective
"We have thoroughly enjoyed living in this wonderfully unique home. The design is clever and the site is very quiet and secluded. The gardens are mature yet easily maintained and, with the balcony overlooking the garden, it is perfect for watching the children play or enjoying a glass of wine on a summer evening. The location is great for walks along the coast and for easy access to bangor and belfast with good schools and the train and bus stops closeby. "
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- A uniquely designed detached family home set on a quiet corner site.
- Deceptively spacious accommodation set over three floors comprising of Living Room opening to Dining Room and additional Snug.
- Luxury Kitchen opening to casual Dining and Sitting area.
- Separate utility room
- Four bedrooms, Master with En Suite, Guest with Dressing Room/potential En Suite (if required) plus main Bathroom.
- Double glazing.
- Spacious enclosed rear garden with mature boundaries and patio area.
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Within five minutes of Carnalea train station, Carnalea Golf Club and the Ulster Way.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Shared tarmac driveway.
- Single garage with additional storage.
- Enclosed courtyard to the front offering that perfect BBQ area.
- Balcony over looking rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- COVERED OPEN PORCH:
- With tongue and groove panelled ceiling. uPVC wood effect front door with glazed side panels leading to...
- FEATURE SPLIT LEVEL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With vaulted white tongue and groove panelled ceiling, double glazed velux window. Solid wood floor. Staircase to...
- UPPER LEVEL
- LIVING ROOM:18' 11"×11' 8" (c.5.77m×3.56m)
- Solid Oak glazed door. Double sided gas fire, painted brick chimney breast. Tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, corner picture window looking into rear garden. Glazed door to timber sun deck. Open tread staircase to second floor level. Recessed low voltage lighting. Step up to...
- DINING ROOM:11' 8"×11' 1" (c.3.56m×3.38m)
- At widest points. Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, floor to ceiling corner window looking over sun deck into rear garden. Recessed low voltage lighting. Serving hatch (no longer in use). Steps down to...
- SNUG:7' 5"×8' 1" (c.2.26m×2.46m)
- Built-in L-shaped seating, built-in shelving, tongue and groove panelled ceiling. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- SMART MODERN L-SHAPE KITCHEN AND CASUAL SITTING AREA:18' 6"×16' 9" (c.5.64m×5.11m)
- 1.5 tub single drainer Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps Excellent range of white high and low level cupboards with stainless steel and chrome detail. Starburst white granite work surfaces. Excellent range of built-in Bosch appliances including double oven, four ring ceramic hob, cooker canopy and extractor, dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- CASUAL DINING/LIVING AREA:
- Feature projecting bay windows overlooking rear garden and courtyard. Ceramic tiled floor. Painted tongue and groove panelled ceiling with skylight.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- (on Entrance Level). Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in cupboards, separate low flush WC, uPVC door to courtyard. Separate boiler room. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Open tread staircase from Lounge to...
- Double glazed velux window. Built-in cupboards and office space. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 7"×8' 7" (c.3.53m×2.62m)
- Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, built-in cupboards. Large double glazed velux window with superb lough views.
- PLAYROOM:10' 1"×7' 4" (c.3.07m×2.24m)
- Double glazed velux window with superb lough views. Access to eaves storage. Built-in shelving.
- LOWER LEVEL
- Cloaks cupboard under stairs. Separate built-in robe.
- MASTER BEDROOM:16' 5"×11' 6" (c.5.00m×3.51m)
- Excellent range of built-in robes and built-in cupboards, corner window and glazed door to patio and garden. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- BRIGHT EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Feature wash hand basin with chrome towel rail and glass display shelving. Low flush WC, fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Slate tiled floor, double glazed velux window. Feature corner shower cubicle with rain shower head. Extractor fan. Wall lights.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0"×9' 5" (c.3.35m×2.87m)
- Built-in robes, leading to...
- DRESSING ROOM/POTENTIAL EN SUITE:10' 7"×9' 7" (c.3.23m×2.92m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 5"×8' 0" (c.3.18m×2.44m)
- At widest points. Built-in furniture comprising desk, drawers, shelving, wardrobes and cupboards.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit and panelled bath with hand shower and mixer tap. Extractor fan, Fully tiled walls. Recessed low voltage lighting. Hotpress.
- DETACHED GARAGE:27' 9"×11' 9" (c.8.46m×3.58m)
- At widest points. Electric up and over door. Light and power. Built-in storage cupboards. uPVC window and door. Driveway, automatic floodlight. Concealed oil tank. Mature screened gardens in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, mature trees, fencing and hedges. Paved patio areas and external security lighting. Barbecue area. Enclosed, walled courtyard with Tegula paving and raised railway sleeper beds. First floor sun deck. Outside water taps.
- Detached, For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling towards Bangor on the Crawfordsburn Road, Killaire Park is on the left.