This stunning detached property is accessed via a private entrance off Ballymenoch Road. It is set on grounds of c. 0.75 acres with panoramic views over Belfast Lough, Belfast Harbour & the Antrim Hills. The accommodation comprises of a large reception hall, drawing room with feature lighting and fireplace, living room with formal dining area and large conservatory all of which enjoy magnificent coastal views. The fully fitted kitchen is open to the casual dining area and living room with gas fire. There is also a spacious utility room which has access to the double integral garage. There are four bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities and a further family bathroom on the first floor. To the front of the property there is a large forecourt with access to the double garage. The rear patio area can be accessed via the principle reception rooms. Garden laid in manicured lawns, raised flower beds and boarded by mature hedging and secure fencing.
- FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beautiful detached property set on grounds of C.0.75 Acre
- Magnificent Views over Belfast Lough, Belfast Harbour & the Antrim Hills
- Three well proportioned Reception Rooms with spacious conservatory
- Fully fitted kitchen with casual dining
- Separate utility room
- Four bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double integral garage with electronically controlled doors
- Stunning landscaped gardens, with patio area and panoramic views
- Gas fired central heating
- Immensely private with security alarm system and surrounding fence
- Extremely convenient to Holywood town, Belfast city centre and Bangor
- Rent includes rates & a gardener
- Detached, Let Agreed
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Receptions
- Furniture: Unfurnished
- Heating: GFCH
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
Ballymenoch Road runs between Croft Road and Whinney Hill. Number 26 is on the left as you travel towards Holywood.