A deceptively spacious, linked Semi Detached family home located within the popular Grangewood development. The property is situated minutes from Stormont Buildings and The Ulster Hospital with the benefit of main arterial routes linking it to Belfast City Centre. Internally the layout is one that is flexible with a main living room opening into a dining room, modern kitchen opening into either a casual sitting or dining area with access to the patio and garden. On the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room plus main bathroom. In all a fine home for either a couple or family seeking a quiet and convenient setting.
- FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Deceptively spacious Linked Semi detached home
- Large living room with open fireplace opening into dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar opening to casual sitting area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms , Master with ensuite shower room
- Separate bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in flower beds and lawns with patio area
- Small single garage
- Tarmac driveway with parking for three cars
- Minutes from Stormont Buildings and The Ulster Hospital
- Ease of access to main routes linking Belfast City Centre
- Semi-Detached, For Rent
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
- Furniture: Unfurnished
- Heating: OFCH
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students.
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Newtownards, pass the Ulster Hospital and take your second left onto the Ballyregan Road sign posted for Holywood, continue on this road then fourth right onto the continuation of Ballyregan Road. Grangewood Road is on your right No 22 will be on your left