Newly renovated detached family home situated in the very popular Belmont area. This property is unfurnished with two reception rooms plus conservatory, newly fitted kitchen, family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and four bedrooms. There is a separate utility room through to garage. Externally there is parking to the front and patio/garden area to the rear.
- FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Newly Renovated Detached Family Home
- Unfurnished with Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern shower room & downstairs cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room Through To Garage
- Easily Managed Patio/Garden To The Rear
- Parking To Front of The Property
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Very Convenient Residential Location Close To Campbell College, Strathearn, Government Buildings At Stormont, Ulster Hospital, Belfast City Centre & City Airport
- Detached, Let Agreed
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
- Furniture: Unfurnished
- Heating: OFCH
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling from Belfast City Centre via Belmont Road, travel through the roundabout at Campbell College, Schomberg Avenue is located on the left hand side, before Old Holywood Road.