- FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Period detached home minutes from the shores of Belfast Lough
- Deceptively spacious with drawing room and Living room each with fireplaces
- Modern kitchen with access to utility room and downstairs toilet
- Two double bedrooms, one single bedroom plus home office/study
- Recently installed shower room
- Enclosed rear garden with large decking area and lawn
- Private parking to the front for two cars
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Pvc double glazing
- Additional store to the rear of the property accessed via the garden
- Available November 2015
- Detached, For Rent
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
- Furniture: Furnished
- Heating: GFCH
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling past the train station on A2 Belfast/Bangor Road and take next left under the bridge. 3 Kinnegar Road is past Holywood Yacht Club on the right hand side.