Situated on Bangor's doorstep along the Ards Peninsula, the quaint harbour town of Donaghadee is steeped in a long seafaring history and still maintains a special romance with the sea today. The Dee's lighthouse stands tall in the harbour, dominating the shoreline and harking back to days gone by. Hadlow is a unique collection of detached and semi-detached family homes on the edge of the bustling seaside town of Donaghadee. These architecturally designed homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors which have been finished to the highest standard for easy maintenance and practical living. A space, thoughtfully designed and crafted, in one of the most exciting developments on this peaceful slice of the Ards Peninsula.
- FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Stunning new build detached property
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Impressive high quality kitchen with brand new integrated appliances
- Separate utility room
- Spacious living/ dining room with patio doors
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Walls and ceilings newly painted throughout
- New carpets throughout
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- Driveway with paving to pathways
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Detached, For Rent
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
- Furniture: Unfurnished
- Heating: GFCH
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
From Bangor - Travelling from Bangor, at the Donaghadee Road Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto High Bangor Road (B21) Continue for appx. 2.7miles and the Hadlow development is on your left hand side From Donaghadee - Travelling from Donaghadee Town Centre, head west onto Moat Street (A48) for appx 0.4miles Continue straight onto the High Bangor Road for appx. 0.9miles and the Hadlow development is on your right hand side