A charming split level home with plenty of atmosphere located on Ballymenoch Road Holywood, set in a private site, with extensive parking and mature grounds. The entrance lobby opens up to a wonderful dining/ hall with a hard wood circular table with space for 10 to dine. The main level features a 'distressed' country style kitchen with oil fired Aga, decorative exposed beams, and slate flooring leading to a casual dining area and sun room. A Large, living room with fire place opens to a private flagstone terrace with views overlooking well maintained gardens on all sides. The rear hall leads to a cloak room, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and shower. The first floor has a study and a large master bedroom suite with en suite shower room and built in wardrobes. On the lower level there is a large laundry room with an additional large guest bedroom, with en suite shower room and own door access. Ideal for a possible granny flat, tennage den, or au pair accomadation. Beside there is a double intergrated garage with generous storage room. There are many attractive features to this comfortable and spacious, furnished family home.
- Four double bedrooms two with ensuite shower rooms
- Dining/ hall with space for up to ten guests
- Kitchen / dining area with oil fired Aga, intergated appliances and utility room
- Sun room, study and large living room with open fire place
- Cloak room and family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and shower
- Double intergrated garage
- Extensive mature gardens well maintained by retained gardener
- Flagged sun terrace
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired under floor heating
- Furnished to a superior standard
- Only a short distance from Holywood including restaurants, shopping, schools, and easy access to Belfast city centre
- Detached, Let Agreed
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Receptions
- Furniture: Furnished
- Heating: OFCH
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling from Holywood up the Croft Road continue for half a mile and turn left into Ballymenoch Road. Number 33 is on the right hand side on the corner of Creightons Green Road.