The Owner's Perspective
"Number 4 Golf Grove has been our home since 2010. We have been fortunate to have so much living space and have enjoyed its close proximity to the train station local towns of Bangor, Holywood and Belfast city. The beautiful coastal paths and golf course are only a mere 5 minutes stroll away. With the house also being so easy to maintain, we have loved making this our home"
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Exceptionally spacious mid townhouse extending to c1,780 sqft
- Set in the heart of Helen's Bay Village
- Flexible accommodation depending on needs
- Drawing room plus first floor family room opening to casual dining area
- Modern kitchen with feature double ovens and ample integrated appliances
- Separate utility room on the ground floor
- Three bedrooms (two on the second floor one on the ground floor)
- Master bathroom plus ensuite shower room
- Pvc Facia and Soffits
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows finished in oak effect
- Private parking for two cars
- Enclosed easily maintained south facing garden which has been recently landscaped
- An ideal lock and leave property
- Alarm system
- Only minutes from Helen's Bay Train halt, Golf Club and the coastal paths
- Belfast City centre is easily accessed via the main Bangor Carriageway
- Each room has network panels back to a central patch panel
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor. Under stair storage.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GUEST BEDROOM / BEDROOM 1 13' 0"×10' 1" (c.3.96m×3.07m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:6' 7"×5' 3" (c.2.01m×1.60m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor with tiled skirting. Heated towel rail.
- UTILITY ROOM:6' 8"×4' 5" (c.2.03m×1.35m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. High level units, laminate worktops and tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:17' 0"×14' 5" (c.5.18m×4.39m)
- Oak surround fireplace with electric inset. French doors accessing onto easily maintained pebbled garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FAMILY ROOM OPENING TO DINING AREA: 21' 0"×16' 3" (c.6.40m×4.95m)
- Fireplace with pine surround, tiled inset and hearth, gas fire. Solid wooden floor. Beautiful bay window. Wall lights.
- MODERN KITCHEN: 13' 6"×10' 0" (c.4.11m×3.05m)
- Range of high and low level modern cupboards, under unit lighting. Creda five ring stainless steel hob with stainless steel extractor above. Two stainless steel under ovens. Space for American fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Laminate worktops. One and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Slate tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (2):16' 11"×14' 5" (c.5.16m×4.39m)
- French doors, Juliet balcony with glimpses of Belfast Lough. Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Double shower cubicle with power jets, over drencher and telephone hand shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):17' 1"×12' 8" (c.5.21m×3.86m)
- Solid oak wooden flooring.
- Easily maintained landscaped garden laid in slate enclosed by cast iron railings, to the front there are two car parking spaces including visitor's spaces.
- Townhouse, For Sale
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling along the Bangor Dual Carriageway towards Bangor turn left into Craigdarragh Road, continue down the road until you go under the bridge, turn right into Bridge Road, continue along the road until you get to Golf Road turn left and Golf Cove is on your right.