Agents' Perspective This is a unique opportunity to purchase an old farm house which has planning permission already granted for conversion and extension of the existing property. It is set in a private mature site which extends to in excess of 1 acre in the heart of the countryside. Templepatrick village is only minutes away with an array of amenities plus the newly constructed Templepatrick Primary School. In all for those wishing to live in a bespoke home in the countryside but yet be part of a village then one will not be disappointed.
- A unique opportunity to purchase a ready to go conversion and extension project with lands in excess of 1 acre.
- Designed by the renowned Architects Warwick Stewart Partnership
- Planning permission has been granted for the conversion and the extension of the existing Farm house and stable block into a large family home with courtyard stabling and storage
- Additional land c.4 acres adjoining the site can be purchased by separate negotiation.
- Delightful semi rural location close to Templepatrick Primary School, airport and easy road access to Belfast city centre
- Land (Single Dwelling), Sale Agreed
Find on the map
Location of Property
LOCATION: Pass through Templepatrick heading towards Belfast International Airport. Pass railway crossing and turn next left into Rickamore Brae. Kilmakee Road is next left. Grove House is on right hand side.