The Agents' Perspective: "Located just minutes from Belfast in a lovely, semi rural setting, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a residential building site with full planning permission to construct a stunning 'grand design' style barn house of c.3600 sq.ft. A dramatic and genuinely unique project"
- Stunning contemporary 'grand design' style barn house by Clarke Whiteman Architects, Belfast
- Potentially 6 bedrooms (all en suite)
- Vaulted interior ceilings to c.7 metres
- Designed to maximise light from all directions
- Spacious accommodation c. 3,600 sq.ft.
- Very convenient semi rural location within easy commuting distance of Belfast or Lisburn
- Malone, Belvoir, Shandon and Rockmount golf courses all within easy reach
- PLANNING SUMMARY Ref No LA05/2015/0368/F
- Planning passed 21st October 2015 and valid for 5 years
- Vehicular access to be provided in accordance with detailed sight lines
- Existing hedges to be retained to 1.2 metres
- Existing trees to be retained
- New hedge to be planted on roadside frontage and retained to 1.2 metres
- Site, For Sale
Find on the map
Location of Property
From Upper Knockbreda Road, Belfast head out Ballygowan Road (A23) approx 4 miles and turn right onto Hillsborough Road. The site is approximately 1.1 miles on right hand side.