The Owner's Perspective
" Being the first of only five residences, we moved here some 10 years ago and have really enjoyed living in this house. It has been very easy to maintain leaving plenty of time to spent in the " sun trap " that the south facing garden affords. Being only a stones throw from Belmont Park and on through to the Stormont Estate, the walks are endless limited only by our energy! We feel the location is unique, offering very private and very secluded living, (taxi's sometimes can't find us!) With no traffic and no noise yet only a short distance away from the growing cafe and restaurant culture that continues to grow around Belmont and Ballyhackamore which we have thoroughly enjoyed dipping in and out over the years . Minutes from the City airport and great schools it's just a great location - and a great house."
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Four double bedrooms, formal living room/dining, spacious contemporary kitchen/casual dining and sitting area
- Beautifully decorated and presented throughout
- Contemporary cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Double garage and double car port
- Extensive use of oak and ceramic flooring
- Easy, low maintenance exterior
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Within walking distance of Campbell College and Strathearn School
- Easily managed, sunny south facing and enclosed rear garden, patio and BBQ area
- Secure cul de sac environment behind electric remote control gates
- Immediately adjacent to CIYMS Rugby, Tennis, Cricket Club
- City Airport and City Centre easily accessible
- Small service charge for provision of electric gates, lighting etc c £50 per quarter
- GROUND FLOOR
- Covered open walk way and veranda from car port to:
- Hardwood sheeted multi point locking front door, double glazed side panel.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Vaulted ceiling, minstrel gallery, oak flooring, recessed lighting.
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING AND FORMAL DINING:24' 0"×13' 3" (c.7.32m×4.04m)
- Feature fireplace, gas fire, recessed lighting, oak flooring, wired for Bose sound system, double oak effect uPVC double glazed doors to patio and garden, black opaque glass bifold doors to:
- StUNNING KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AND SITTING AREA:24' 0"×19' 9" (c.7.32m×6.02m)
- RWK German kitchen with extensive range of high and low level cupboards, feature opaque glass details, stainless steel handles, quartz worktops, recessed lighting, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating, plumbed 'American' fridge freezer, DeDietrich stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor, dishwasher.
- SITTING AREA:
- Vaulted ceiling, double glazed velux floor to ceiling double glazed windows and double doors to patio, BBQ area and enclosed sunny rear garden. Recessed lighting. Under floor heating.
- UTILITY ROOM:9' 3"×8' 3" (c.2.82m×2.51m)
- Extensive range of high gloss high and low level units, stainless steel handles, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, hardwood effect laminate worktops, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed doors to paved drying area and rear garden. Door to integral garage.
- Low flush wc, floating wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM (1):19' 0"×10' 0" (c.5.79m×3.05m)
- Recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:6' 9"×6' 9" (c.2.06m×2.06m)
- Large thermostatically controlled shower, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walnut effect ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan, part tiled walls in feature glass mosaic tiles, chrome towel rail.
- ENSUITE DRESSING:8' 0"×7' 0" (c.2.44m×2.13m)
- Hanging rails.
- BEDROOM (2):19' 0"×11' 3" (c.5.79m×3.43m)
- Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes, built-in cupboards, stainless steel handles, recessed lighting, light well including double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 3"×9' 6" (c.4.04m×2.90m)
- Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 3"×11' 6" (c.4.04m×3.51m)
- Including wardrobe recess. Light well with double glazed velux window.
- Folding wooden ladder, floored, light, insulated.
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE:18' 3"×17' 0" (c.5.56m×5.18m)
- Up and over door, light and power. Worcester gas fired central heating boiler. Laminate worktops.
- TWO CAR CAR PORT:
- Tarmac driveway. Paved drying area. Power point. Water tap.
- Mature gardens to front and enclosed to rear with a lovely, sunny, southerly aspect in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and fencing. Timber seating area and BBQ area, paved patio and sun lounger area.
- Detached, Sale Agreed
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
At CIYMS Rugby Club turn off Circular Road into Garranard Park which is a cul de sac, first right is a further gated cul de sac of only five homes including 1B.