The Agents Perspective: "Unfurnished authentic period red brick terrace in the heart of Holywood Town. The property has been exceptionally well maintained and modernised over recent years offering a superb, bright, modern and spacious home."
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Unfurnished attractive mid red brick terrace located in the heart of Holywood Town
- Stunning interior with a walk-in appeal
- Bright and spacious living room open to dining area plus open fire
- Modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
- Fully enclosed rear yard which benefits from being a sun trap
- Only a minutes' walk to Holywood High Street which boasts an array of restaurants, boutiques and cafes
- GROUND FLOOR
- Panelled door with top lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA:22' 4"×12' 4" (c.6.81m×3.76m)
- Timber surround with cast iron horse shoe inset, slate hearth, low voltage lighting, access to the rear.
- MODERN KITCHEN:10' 0"×7' 0" (c.3.05m×2.13m)
- Range of high and low level modern units and display cupboards, under unit lighting, laminate worktops, four ring hob with stainless steel extractor above, stainless steel under oven, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Additional storage under stairs. Low voltage lighting. Space for fridge freezer.
- Hotpress with open shelving. Access to roof space. Staircase to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM (1):13' 10"×11' 2" (c.4.22m×3.40m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 8"×6' 2" (c.3.25m×1.88m)
- BATHROOM:7' 9"×6' 8" (c.2.36m×2.03m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM (3):10' 1"×7' 10" (c.3.07m×2.39m)
- To the rear is an enclosed yard area.
- Outside lighting.
- Oil fired central heating boiler located in a boiler house.
- PVC oil tank.
- Terrace, For Rent
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
- Furniture: Unfurnished
- Heating: OFCH
- Lease: 12 Months
- Excludes: No Students. No Pets. No Smokers.
- Available From: Immediate Availability
- £40 application fee applies.
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling from Holywood High Street toward Belfast turn left onto Downshire Road, then first left onto Church View and No. 25 is situated on your right hand side.