THE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE... We have thoroughly enjoyed living in this bright spacious apartment for the last 15 years. The location is great for walks along the beautiful coastal paths and for easy access to Bangor and Belfast. I will miss the train and golf course being only a stroll away and living in such a beautiful area.
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Ground floor apartment priced to allow for some moderate modernisation
- Spacious lounge open to dining area
- Two bedrooms
- Ideally located in the much sought after area of Carnalea, Bangor
- Within walking distance to Carnalea Train Station, costal path walks and Carnalea Golf Club
- Garage to rear with side access
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- Very popular and convenient location
- Communal gardens to rear
- Excellent opportunity to modernise to individual taste
- Management Fees approximately £50 per month
- GROUND FLOOR
- COMMUNAL HALLWAY
- Timber door to:
- Exposed timber floor. Cloakroom space.
- LOUNGE25' 4"×12' 0" (c.7.72m×3.66m)
- BEDROOM (1)11' 11"×10' 7" (c.3.63m×3.23m)
- BEDROOM (2)7' 3"×10' 7" (c.2.21m×3.23m)
- Laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM6' 5"×8' 0" (c.1.96m×2.44m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower with Mira Sport electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Hotpress.
- KITCHEN10' 7"×8' 7" (c.3.23m×2.62m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated extractor fan, ceramic hob, eye level oven, dishwasher/washing machine space, fridge freezer space. Part tiled walls.
- Communal maintained gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with shrubs.
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Apartment, For Sale
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling along the Crawfordsburn Road towards Bangor, take the fourth road on the left onto Station Road and Station Walk is the seventh road on the left.