THE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE: This has been a superb home to us over the past 15 years as it offers us space internally and externally but yet easily maintained as we would have spent many months away at a time. A great alternative to an apartment. Its setting also has been a joy from coastal walks, access to both the road and rail plus being in a quiet cul de sac.
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Attractive modern townhouse within a much admired scheme
- Set in a private cul de sac
- Deceptively spacious
- Split level accommodation over three floors
- Bright living room with dining area, sea views and access to balcony
- Solid oak kitchen with casual dining area with access to a balcony
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Additional shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Timber frame double glazed windows
- Integrated garage
- Easily maintained rear patio garden which is south facing
- Minutes from the coastal path leading to Bangor Marina
- An ideal lock and leave property
- Ease of access to Bangor Town, Railway Station and main atrial routes link Belfast
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed door with side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor and lower level. Access to roofspace. Lower level, glazed door to rear.
- Pedestal wash hand basin with brass taps, low flush wc, partly venetian marble tiled wall.
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO DINING AREA22' 0"×17' 10" (c.6.71m×5.44m)
- Stone fireplace with marble hearth, open fire, feature corner window with views to Belfast Lough. Low voltage lighting, sliding double glazed door to balcony. Double doors to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING 17' 10"×13' 2" (c.5.44m×4.01m)
- Solid oak high and low level units, under unit lighting, display cabinets, integrated fridge, Neff integrated dishwasher, microwave, four ring gas hob with extractor over, Neff double eye level oven, ceramic tiled floor, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Sliding doors to balcony, feature corner window with views to Belfast Lough and Antrim Coastline.
- MASTER BEDROOM12' 1"×10' 3" (c.3.68m×3.12m)
- Plus built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with brass taps, three quarter venetian marble tiled walls.
- LOWER LEVEL
- Hotpress. Cloakroom. Access to integral garage.
- BEDROOM (2)13' 6"×9' 3" (c.4.11m×2.82m)
- Including extensive range of built in wardrobes and a vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (3)9' 9"×7' 6" (c.2.97m×2.29m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE17' 5"×17' 11" (c.5.31m×5.46m)
- Electric up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in flagging, stones, raised flowerbeds. South facing. Outside lighting.
- To the front with Tegular paved driveway, and path, parking for two cars.
- Townhouse, For Sale
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling along the Maxwell Road towards Princetown Road turn left into Maxwell Drive, then second left into Maxwell Gardens No 5 is situated on your left.