THE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE... A fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new detached home with the added benefit of being able to choose your own kitchen style, tiling and carpets. Its setting is second to none with an array of shops on the door step within Cherryvalley and the newly constructed Our Lady and St Patricks College. The property has a host of unique features with floor to ceiling windows which offers bright accommodation and allows for the outside to feel very much part of the house. Extending to c.1750 Sq Ft its accommodation comprises of a large living room, kitchen/living and dining with the added benefit of a sun room and separate utility room. On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms with the master having an ensuite and dressing room. Construction will be finished early September 2017.
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Currently under construction with a completion early September 2017
- Entrance door with 5-point locking system
- Ultra efficient gas fired central heating system using combination boiler for instant hot water
- All walls and ceilings painted in modern neutral colours
- Staircase with painted spindles, handrails and newel posts
- Oak shaker style doors with brushed steel ironmongery
- Recessed downlights within the kitchen and sun room, hallway, bathroom and cloakroom
- TV points to all bedrooms/drawing room and family room/sun room
- Entrance hall finished with tiled floor
- Quality carpet with heavy underlay to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Hard wired fire and security alarm system
- PVC double glazed windows finished in a grey in and out wood effect frames
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM:17' 8"×17' 11" (c.5.39m×5.45m)
- KITCHEN/LIVING AND DINING:27' 0"×17' 8" (c.8.24m×5.39m)
- At widest points and including sun room.
- High quality units with modern flush handle less doors and ultra slim worktops. Soft close to all doors and drawers.
- KITCHEN COMPRISES OF THREE SEPARATE PARTS
- Tall appliance bank with larder, fridge freezer and double oven (all integrated KITCHENNd), low level sink, hob and dishwasher run, stone topped island with overhanging bar, all perfectly designed for day to day living, casual dining and entertaining.
- KITCHEN SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- Straight run incorporating gas boiler, sink and openings for washing machine and tumble dryer. Room has been designed to allow for significant further storage to suit individual client.
- Doors, worktops and appliances may be chosen if a contract is entered into prior to final fit out.
- UTILITY ROOM9' 1"×8' 0" (c.2.76m×2.45m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- BRIGHT LANDING
- MASTER BEDROOM11' 12"×10' 11" (c.3.65m×3.34m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM6' 5"×5' 11" (c.1.95m×1.80m)
- 'Aqualisa' slimline shower trays and 'Simpsons' door. Vanity unit by 'Bauhaus' with Crosswater taps.
- DRESSING ROOM6' 5"×5' 9" (c.1.95m×1.75m)
- BEDROOM (2)11' 8"×10' 8" (c.3.56m×3.26m)
- BEDROOM (3)13' 8"×8' 10" (c.4.16m×2.70m)
- BEDROOM (4)11' 6"×9' 1" (c.3.50m×2.76m)
- BATHROOM9' 10"×6' 8" (c.3.01m×2.03m)
- Simple modern design featuring free standing bath and separate shower by 'Aqualisa', slimline shower trays and 'Simpsons' door.
- All tiles are Italian or Spanish and are designed and installed by 'Ceramica' Bangor from their most recent ranges.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Garden turfed and beds full planted out.
- Outside water tap. Outside power point.
- Flagging to driveway with parking for three cars, paths and patios. Feature external, lighting to front and back door.
- Garden room/storage.
- Detached, For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling from the Kings Road turn right onto Gilnahirk Road, continue pass Cherryvalley Road and Kensington Road and No 99 will be on your right.