THE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE... "Enjoying a quiet, yet convenient location just off Belfast's Outer Ring, this lovely home has been extended to offer well-proportioned accommodation. Close to some of the Province's leading schools, there are excellent local amenities in Cherryvalley, King's Square and Ballyhackamore which are all within easy reach. We have loved living here and it will be hard to leave the house and the neighbours but time has come to downsize"
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Beautifully maintained extended detached home located in a quiet cul de sac
- Family room and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Detached matching garage
- Concrete driveway with parking for two cars
- Fully enclosed easily maintained patio garden
- Set in a quiet and convenient location moments from Cherryvalley shops, a number of renowned schools and ease of access to main atrial routes
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
- GROUND FLOOR
- Glazed door with side lights and top light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor, under stair storage.
- DINING ROOM13' 7"×9' 10" (c.4.14m×3.00m)
- Large picture window.
- KITCHEN11' 4"×7' 7" (c.3.45m×2.31m)
- Range of high and low level shaker style units with under unit lighting, granite effect worktops, one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap, cooker space, integrated fridge and freezer, Bosch dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, double glazed door to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM17' 10"×12' 10" (c.5.44m×3.91m)
- French doors to patio garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)12' 10"×10' 3" (c.3.91m×3.12m)
- BEDROOM (2)10' 7"×9' 11" (c.3.23m×3.02m)
- BEDROOM (3)9' 11"×6' 2" (c.3.02m×1.88m)
- BATHROOM7' 7"×6' 8" (c.2.31m×2.03m)
- Coloured suite comprising shower bath with shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, inset wash hand basin with cabinet below, low flush wc.
- Concrete driveway with parking for 2 cars.
- To the front is a small easily managed garden laid in lawns and flowerbeds. To the rear flagged garden with mature rear borders.
- PVC oil tank.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE17' 5"×9' 9" (c.5.31m×2.97m)
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, oil fired central heating boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- Detached, For Sale
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
Find on the map
Location of Property
Travelling along the A55 Knock Road towards Shandon turn left into Kensington Road, travel just past the Marie Curie Hospice ten turn right into Kensington Gardens. Continue to the end and No 20 will be on your left.